Day 496 | Your blog titled "Last 3xit" has been removed


I woke up to one hell of a shock yesterday morning when I found out my blog had been nuked, with zero explanation and nothing but a tiny little appeal option to some unidentified authority—maybe just a machine.
I appealed the decision, which was all the more baffling because, when I created the blog, I made sure to tick the box clearly stating it was an adults-only site.
My appeal was seemingly successful, as the blog has been reinstated.
As Napoleon Bonaparte's mother once said, "Pourvou qu'ça doure !"

Censorship is always lurking. Nefarious times we live in.

I have created a mirror site on Bluesky ('Last3xit'), where censorship isn't a problem and they don't give you shit.
If you're a regular reader of this blog and you like its soul, add the above URL to your favs, and check it out if this one gets taken down again.


Hier matin, j'ai eu un choc en découvrant que mon blog avait été purement et simplement supprimé, sans la moindre explication et avec pour seul recours une simple option de contestation auprès d'une autorité indéterminée — peut-être même une vulgaire machine.
J'ai contesté la décision, d'autant plus déconcertante que, lors de la création du blog, j'ai pris soin de cocher la case indiquant clairement qu'il s'agissait d'un site réservé aux adultes.
Ma contestation a apparemment porté ses fruits, puisque le blog a été rétabli.
Comme disait la mère de Napoléon Bonaparte, "Pourvou qu'ça doure !"

La censure guette en permanence. Nous vivons une époque néfaste.


J'ai créé un site miroir sur Bluesky (Last 3xit), où la censure ne sévit pas et où on n'emmerde pas le monde.
Si vous êtes un lecteur habituel de ce blog, si vous aimez son âme, notez son URL dans vos tablettes et consultez-le si celui-ci devait être à nouveau supprimé.





Disclaimer
No copyright infringement is intended. I do not own nor claim to own the rights to the above content. If you are the rightful owner of material (photos, videos, artwork, products) posted to this nonprofit blog and want it removed or credited, please contact me at mynarrowcorner@gmail.com, and your material will be promptly removed or credited.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Non. Une décision arbitraire de Google (ils détestent la sexualité et la nudité). J'ai fait appel de la décision et le site était de nouveau en ligne ce matin.

      Delete
  2. Bon retour chez vous ! Et que ça doure !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bienvenue chez vous !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Make my day!

Most Viewed (Last 7 days)